Final Fantasy For Pc

PC & Console gaming
Richie
GSV Regular

Post by Richie »

Was thinking about mebbe starting some of them but not sure what ones were available for PC (think there's like 12 altogether ?? :blink:)

Any suggestions ??
Life - Its the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Ogami was big on these... I had a mess around with FF VII but found the cut scenes irritating. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

You can get a emulator to run them and just use the PS image.
A good Emu is <a href="http://www.epsxe.com/download.php" target="_blank">linky</a> and pick up the images/cds from a second hand game shop.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Now that looks interesting Ras... have you used it? I couldn't see any min spec requirements.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Yeah I have used it alot while at work. Bear in mind that the last update was in 2003 so it should run on low spec machines. I had it running on my laptop which is a 1.7Ghz P 4 M with 512Mb Ram and a 64Mb X700.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

One site provides these min & req specs:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Required:
P200 MMX
256 MB RAM
Good 3D card

Recommended:
PII 500
512 MB RAM
OpenGL compatible card
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Last edited by Claw on Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.