Case

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Need some real Techie support please guys... I've bought the extended edition of a Star Wars film (Ep 3) for my son... but we can't open the case because because of some sort of little red block locking it.

Anyone seen this before? Do you know how to open them? Man this is highly annoying and very embarrassing... :huh: :blush:
Last edited by Claw on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Erm got a pair of wire cutters, or a hammer, or erm a kilo of semtex(I can provide ;) )
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Not a new type of security tag is it? Sorry can't help as I never buy DVD's.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

It is the last test you must overcome young padewan. If the lock defeats you then the time is not right for you to become a Jedi boy. I'll have fries with that please son. :P
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Take it back and see if they have a special gismo to remove them and have just forgotten to take it off before giving it to you. As long as you have the receipt they can't say owt ;)
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nellyboy wrote: It is the last test you must overcome young padewan. If the lock defeats you then the time is not right for you to become a Jedi boy. I'll have fries with that please son. :P
:lol: :lol: :D

Believe me, I can get it open - but we'd also like to be able watch the film afterwards... <a href="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gramar1989/fighting.mp3" target="_blank">:nunchaku:</a>
Myocardial Infarction wrote: As long as you have the receipt they can't say owt ;)
Dunno what you're suggesting... :blink: :P
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

just get the pliers on it!
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Took it back to the shop and it seems that it is a security device that should have been removed at the point of sale... funny thing is that the manager only wanted to see the receipt so that could see whose wrist should be slapped... and it was hers... :D