The Rona

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Vomit
Advanced Member

Re: The Rona

Post by Vomit »

opinion, hmmm don't you dare have one of those.

saw some bad stuff from china months ago about this virus, little bits and pieces here and their.

https://www.techspot.com had a short article pretty much the day it got leaked out from china, not because of the content
but because of the speed the doc was traced and arrested even though he had used methods and means that were deemed
to safe and secure, thought it was something sensational to test their routes and paths of leaking, just something made up perhaps.

then their was to 100% death rate, no one seemed to think it would be more than a handful of cases as the infected were dyding

Withdrew vast amounts of money from circulation, sterilized it, then quarantined it for another 21 days.

Then their was CCTV operators sending snatch squads to grab people off the streets that appeared to be showing symptoms.
worked hard on their facial recognition to ID people wearing face masks

sprayed so much disinfectant around, that alone made some people ill

and then came the hospital diy sos on an industrial scale, yet people from the infected area were still allowed to travel the world and spread
the disease.

so now were all in this giant mess, wondering all sorts, have i had it, will i get, will i die from it, will it kill the misus, hope it kills the boss ect ect
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Interesting times eh, I've heard some pretty crazy conspiracy theories in the last week...
This was a post that I was tagged in on Facebork...
What’s your thoughts ?????
The corona Virus travelled entire world from Wuhan but it did not reach Beijing and Shanghai... can anybody put light?

Looks So Logical....After all Chinese Stock Market didn't crash....American and European Markets did....

Destroy other markets and be ready to capture them in every way

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

PS: Pl read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon. It's all there.

Worth pondering..
Just Think about this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Anti dode of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present

THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released.

Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about it ...

The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

that was an interesting read, especially now some Chinese ppe has had to withdrawn as its all faulty.

Just joined the furlough millions, off for two months now, subject to change and i suppose the three weeks minimum.

Their overtime bill will be horrendous when we do go back and they will probably cry when they realise we are entitled to the bank holidays
we will miss.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

We were told 3 weeks, I'm keeping an eye on my emails just for updates, nothing else..
Once they start racing again we're gonna be hella busy, hopefully they'll manage to keep everyone one, otherwise, anyone that's been let go will need to be rehired or someone new brought in, which will mean training etc to bring them up to speed..
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

govs web page says 3 weeks minimum to get the furlough grant, so looking at that as absolute minimum.

This will be the longest i have ever not worked for, not a bad record, shame it was broken by kungflu !!!
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Wonder how certain stats will change...

Less drink/drug driving.
Less drug related crime.
More spousal abuse
More gambling

No doubt the Daily Fail will be full of stories about how the Chinese are responsible for the end of marriages or people losing everything due to XYZ excuse once this is all over..
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

yes very
courts will still be busy with people getting done for various lockdown infractions no doubt.

shame im off work really, paid 1.019 for petrol on Saturday, not paid that low since i had something with an engine in it.

was considering a quick bike ride, but bloody cold here, barely above freezing, looks like the pc wins again.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Be thankful, I've been forced into painting and decorating lol
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

that was on someones radar, fortunately the cost of paint ect has been a successful deterrent so far, im going to get busted on that one though.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Hey up guys, I'm still here, still working as is wife, we have juggled days around so we can look after little one at home (nurseries all shut early on despite them saying otherwise but don't blame them for protecting their staff). Her works had several cases including a doc with 9 lives who made it back out of intensive care bless him. Can't see or help my parents (dad is disabled so always at their bungalow) they live in the next street. Its full bore shite. The bit i find distressing is knowing when this is all over and done with there will have been people perish at home because no one was keeping an eye out for them and they couldn't or wouldnt ask for help, that could be any of us as life takes its twists and turns. On the plus side community spirit round our way is superb, loads of neighbours doing things for those who need it. We have a community banner wall for the kids drawings, which someone setup on their garden fence, i will leave you with the comment, not sure who made it up but its lovely written under the rainbow: "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain".

Stay safe guys, best wishes.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

To be fair I haven't finished any of the decorating that I started, I've done nothing but surf the internet, watch crap TV or films so far..
I've emailed work though to see if there are any courses or anything I can do from work, so got some Dante stuff to do, still no idea when I'm going back though..

Going to start getting up and going to bed at a reasonable hour though as my sleep patterns shot to shit at the mo lol
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

not a good time all round is it.
not been bred though, done a few bits and pieces, and just been strong armed into doing decorating though.
managed to go out on my bike a few times, luckily we got places no one else seems to want to go to.

It does concern me though what life will be like in the future, economy is going to be trashed, restrictions on day to day living and all the time
knowing any one of us or all of us could still catch a dose of this disease.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Indeed until there is a decent vaccine we're f@@ked, it'll be baby steps for quite a while !
There is quite a lot of cars on the road this last week compared with previously........... think people are anxious to get back out
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Yeah people are dying (!) to get back out, wait until the second wave hits, or third if it goes that far..
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

yup, more activity around us too, second wave will come, probably get a far stricter lock down when it does.