VPN

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

VPN

Post by Claw »

Anyone using any of these for VPN? Or, is there anything different you'd recommend?

https://bestvaluevpn.com/comparison-cha ... free%20VPN
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Re: VPN

Post by Trig »

I don't use one, I did think about it at one point but CBA...
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

i use private internet access, not the cheapest but supposedly one of the best and claim to keep no records at all.
Can torrent on it no problem, loads of countries to get the blame for being pirates to choose from too.

I wasn't going to bother with one but, using one does bypass all the blocking from the likes of the pirate bay ect
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I use Nord VPN, after getting one of those emails from BT because I didn't cover utorrent properly.

Can use the account on the phone as well.
Torrents etc are fine, utorrent is rigged through a proxy separate to the program.
Loved the no logging protocol and the fact that you can choose a country to work through. Dead easy to use and lots of help in setting up utorrent etc.

Thought the 2 year plan price for less than a pint a month was worth it.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Links people...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Come xmas my 3 year plan with nord is coming to an end and I was thinking about supporting Mozzila with their vpn as I have never stopped using firefox. Had no issues with nord but then i barely use a vpn. pretty sure i paid £100 for 3 years
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I'm still using NORD, primarily for garage related stuff, although I have installed it on my phone and iPad so I can pretend to be in the UK when out and about and wanna catch up on TV stuff.

I almost used the Firefox one a few years back but I primarily use Edge these days, not sure how good they are, let me know how you get on next time you drop in ;)