Sugared Drinks Tax

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Sugared Drinks Tax

Post by Claw »

Seriously? When I was a kid sweets and Cola were a staple diet and I never became a bloater, ever. None of the grandchildren are bloaters either. I don't get the logic of this unless it's a tax revenue thing. The problem lies at the feet of bad parents or bad parenting depending on how you look at it.

Sugar-free drinks are rancid. The taste of the chemicals they use instead of sugar completely overwhelms the taste of whatever the drink is supposed to taste of. I've not bothered checking in a while but from what I read in the past some of the chemicals they use in sugar-free drinks here are banned in other countries.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Re: Sugared Drinks Tax

Post by Trig »

Its called a diversion, make it look like they are doing something to put people off of fattening foods while at the same time pushing more and more services in the direction of privatization, taking more money from those that can least afford it and giving themselves a payrise..
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

its all a con, this country has never been the same since the smoking ban, now loads have given up the fags and stopped going to the pub
the shortfalls have to be made up, next it will be fast food. All these things shorten lives allegedly, live longer and look forward to a pension
thats worth nothing.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Ahh the pension con, make us work longer for what is an ever diminishing return