Titanfall

PC & Console gaming
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

This epic is the future of online gaming. It is purely online, no space wasted on a linear campaign yawn. Action packed, and although the EA logo may be on the box, their yokels haven't been near it, they're just the publishers.

<a href="http://www.titanfall.com/uk" target="_blank">Titanfall Webby...</a>

[YouTube]v=tv6lzSuTHhs[/YouTube]
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

And there was I thinking it was Xbox only....
Compo
Advanced Member

Post by Compo »

I have been playing "hawken" on and off for a year. Very similar to titan fall, free to play and endorsed by nvidia. A very good mech warrior style game that is well worth a look IMO.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Compo wrote: I have been playing "hawken" on and off for a year. Very similar to titan fall, free to play and endorsed by nvidia. A very good mech warrior style game that is well worth a look IMO.
I got excited watching the gameplay vid's, but I read elsewhere that it's a sort of pay-to-progress kinda "free" game. Maybe they've changed that now ? I'm hoping so, because 'Hawken' looks brilliant
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Compo
Advanced Member

Post by Compo »

There are pay to play elements but I probably haven't put enough time in come across any if that. Worth downloading and having a go, in any case