Silverlight

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Has anyone successfully found a way to tweak Silverlight's buffer? Online there are suggestions such as CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + S while Silverlight streams video, but that does nothing for me, nothing happens.

We forgot that we had a Lovefilm subscription and hadn't order a film who knows how long. When I phoned to cancel they suggested the unlimited online service - we can watch as many films as we like whenever we like, including HD films. But when we're watching a film, either SD or HD, there is an ever so slight judder. The laptops and PC are more than up to spec for the job, and we have a 30Mbps Cable connection. (with a reliable ~3MB transfer over ethernet)

So how do I get to the gubbins of Silverlight to tweak it's buffering? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Claw wrote: So how do I get to the gubbins of Silverlight to tweak it's buffering? :unsure:
Turns out that the problem is with Lovefilm, they stream at a minimal possible rate and this judder happens no matter what connection you have.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...