Android Tablet Suggestions?

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I'm thinking of getting this <a href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-2-Tablet-P ... 3cc66d67a0" target="_blank">Android Tablet</a>, but if you guys can get me one a few quid cheaper I'll buy one off you instead... :whis:

At the time of writing there were still more than 10 left, but with a deal like that I wouldn't procrastinate if I were you... :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

:lol: wtf
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Claw wrote: I'm thinking of getting this <a href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-2-Tablet-P ... 3cc66d67a0" target="_blank">Android Tablet</a>, but if you guys can get me one a few quid cheaper I'll buy one off you instead... :whis:

At the time of writing there were still more than 10 left, but with a deal like that I wouldn't procrastinate if I were you... :)
I can get you one for £9,000,000.00 it is also on a BOGOF so you will get 2 let me know :2t: :2t: :2t: :2t: :2t: :2t:

The reason they put these prices in is because they advertise it for 30 -60 days as multiply items and sell all they have in stock, rather than cancel the auction and get more stock and then re advertise at a cost to them, they just hike the price to silly a amount so no one will bid. If you watch the item when they get more they will then sell at the normal price (Common Ebay Tatic) :gsv:
Last edited by Mega on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mega wrote:
The reason they put these prices in is because they advertise it for 30 -60 days as multiply items and sell all they have in stock, rather than cancel the auction and get more stock and then re advertise at a cost to them, they just hike the price to silly a amount so no one will bid. If you watch the item when they get more they will then sell at the normal price (Common Ebay Tatic) :gsv:
Nope, I still don't get it. They advertise a Tablet at a price no-one will will bid for, just so they can sell more? I'm puddled... :wacko:

Please numptify your explanation... :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

ok.

I have 10 Jobbies to sell for £200 a piece.
Advertise them on Fleabay and they charge me £10 for the privilege.

I sell all the jobbies in the first day, but will be getting some more in next week.
I don't want to pull the Fleabay auction, or they will charge me another tenner next week when I want to put it on again, so I'll up the price to £100000000 and drop it agin when I have more jobbies to sell.

That the gist of it?
smoop
Advanced Member

Post by smoop »

Can i get a jobby from you Bob? just, i can only pay as much as £150... please

Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Dangerous Bob wrote: ok.

I have 10 Jobbies to sell for £200 a piece.
Advertise them on Fleabay and they charge me £10 for the privilege.

I sell all the jobbies in the first day, but will be getting some more in next week.
I don't want to pull the Fleabay auction, or they will charge me another tenner next week when I want to put it on again, so I'll up the price to £100000000 and drop it agin when I have more jobbies to sell.

That the gist of it?

<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> GOT IT IN ONE SIR<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> :fish:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Woah... I actually felt some of my brain cells activate there... great explanation Bobster...

So... I won't be getting the one I bought for £10,000,000.00 then? Gonna give 'em negative feedback for that little stunt... :angry:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

lol