New Fangled Technology

2, 3 or 4 wheeled petrol heads in here.

Moderator: Trig

Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Anyone been driving home through the scheme at night when you notice the guys light behind you keep winking at you? Hmm thats one weird electrical problem he has with his fog lights!

Erm NO!, apparently its the new in thing for car makers to think by turning on the right fog light when your turning right and the left when turning left makes it better for the driver. WTF!?
If the person driving the bloody car is looking at the minuscule area infront of their bonnet that the light lights up then they, my friends, shouldnt be bloody driving!
Its more a distraction for the driver infront wondering wtf is going on and keep lookin in the rear view mirror to see why someone following him/her is flashing at them :/
Or is it just me? :fish: :unsure:

Class-- :mm:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

its just you :wub:
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

so if i see a disco in my mirror it would be fair to say the Audi tailgaiting me shat their pants when i gave them a good dose of diesel soot and lost control ?

hmmm, somthing to aim for now :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Class-- wrote: Anyone been driving home through the scheme at night when you notice the guys behind you keep winking at you?

Or is it just me? :fish: :unsure:
Thankfully they haven't tried that with me yet. :blink:

I think Eagle is right... and I hope he's right... it's just you... :ph34r:

:P
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

New dogging signal?
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Nobs! How can I rant if u make me laugh :D
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Hey if we didnt make you laugh you might turn into some psycho gun totting nutter :lol: