Lan Games

PC & Console gaming
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

hi all

well as you might guess im stuck in the middle of nowhere and can anyone reccomend any decent LAN abled games for me and the good lady to play we played scrabble tonight and that was cool she has the lappy i run through the media player
dont want shooter games and of course any game that can be piorated will be no worries too

cheers Oldie
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Age of empires is always a win win for me.

Also GSV lan some time ago Snooker was very popular with me and Jo and the others
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

tiger woods 2007 or 2008, additional courses can be down loaded for both and both games can be got for free.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

There was a kinda vintage race car game we used to play as a clan some many years ago. It was free to download, from somewhere. It's more of a racing track type game.

In the same neck of the woods is a Test Drive Unlimited 2, but she won't be impressed with the car wash.

<a href="http://www.network-games-collection.com/" target="_blank">This site</a> is dedicated to LAN games.

Settlers can be good fun too, but can involve a slow build up before you get around to thrashing it out.

Worms, in its many variations, can be a good laugh.

We used to play loads of them, so when more come to mind (don't hold your breath when I start telling you to wait until something comes to my mind) I'll drop them in here.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

wow cheers all

ill give them a go over the next few days

:)
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

GPL Grand Prix Legends ?
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Worms
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

if you are technically minded and don't mind mind getting your hands dirty with config files, their is a decent sega m2 arcade machine emulator about, all the 2 or more player games can be linked by network configs, i would give daytona usa a go with the missus, but ya really need a wheel to play that one.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Phant0m wrote: GPL Grand Prix Legends ?
That's the one! It was so realistic I could barely get out of the pits without crashing... which is actually quite realistic... :blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

If you like Red Alert type games then there is a great open source game that I'm getting into at the moment... Warzone 2100
<a href="http://www.wz2100.net" target="_blank">www.wz2100.net</a>

Class--
Last edited by Class-- on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.