Whats In The Next Patch

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

A few details of game fixes in the next <a href="http://bf3blog.com/2012/01/upcoming-bat ... t-we-know/" target="_blank">patch</a> due February 'ish.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Mav surfin', Bad Luck and horns, no sign of rogue footstep issues though and atm they are probably about the most annoying thing as you cant adjust your game play to deal with them like you can the others..
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

maybe you should give a differant sound card or sound drivers a go, perhaps mess with your sound settings in windows control pannel.

I have not had this issue my self, but i have had issues with my sound, seems to be
a bug with either asus xonar or my z68 mobo, when playing music ect the xonar would swap the channels around every few minutes, just because it felt like it (maybe the footsetps are really their but in the wrong place?). Cheapest and easiest solution was to switch to the onboard sound, fortunately it is one of the better ones and i really cant tell the differance in quality, you should check your system m8.

I should say that this problem was detected and dealt with a few weeks before BF3 was released.
Last edited by Vomit on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Maybe Trig's just a little on the chunky side... would explain the excess stomping... :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I never used to get it and afaik theres been no patches that coincide with the arrival of extra stompy's...

As for chunky, up yours :P
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

if you didnt used to get it and it didnt coinside with any patches for the game, then either you have changed somthing or perhaps windows update has ?

Unlikely your game suddenly decided it hates you that much to start doing it just to piss you off just for fun m8.
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Vomit wrote:
Unlikely your game suddenly decided it hates you that much to start doing it just to piss you off just for fun m8.
You must be young and inexperienced with the species known as Triglets. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING likes to piss Triglets off for fun cos... well its fun :D

Class--
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

So justice does exist ?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hmmm... think I see Trig's problem...

Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...