Ati Cats 11.11 Out

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<a href="http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2813" target="_blank">Linkage to 64 drivers</a>

and a new <a href="http://downloads.guru3d.com/AMD-Catalys ... -2782.html" target="_blank">CAP1 drive</a>r if you are running crossfire.

Tried these last night on BF3 I had no issues with them.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Typically they autoupdate these days.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Mine dont, last sort of autoupdated I had for Cats was via Steam which doesnt do much these days since I moved to BF3..
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Never had a GFX driver auto update. Nor would I want it to as some releases cause problems with certain games. Only updated these as they have a performance increase for BF3 when using Crossfire.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've never had a problem with it. In saying that, I've never gone for a system that is too high-end, way too much faffing around. I've always wanted a system that's fit for purpose, and at that level everything is already tried, tested, and current. A high-end system is never at it's optimum with a Windows OS anyway.

But, that is what I've chosen. I can appreciate why some would want to max-out their boxes, I'm sure there is a nice buzz to it, and it often leads to techie converations as we help them rectify their hardware/software issues.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...