L.a. Noire

PC & Console gaming
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

<a href="http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... ember.html" target="_blank">Linky</a>

Was interested in this when it first came out, then really disappointed when it was console only.

Anyone played it?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Yeah... now that's what I call gaming progress... <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYym1U226M" target="_blank">Vid here... </a>

Your link says it will be out for the PC in November... I ain't played it yet, but roll on November... :)
Last edited by Claw on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Not my cup of tea to be honest, but the copper has a shotgun & a shiny badge so it might not be that bad :2t:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Considering the read-up... the cerebral commitment involved in this game may demand more than the ability to line up an animated cross-hair over an animated avatar, shiny badges or not... pretend soldiers may not see the value of not shooting something just because it 'moves'... :whis:

Hmm... looks like the game may be available through Steam. If there isn't much difference in the prices then I'll probably go for boxed. This is a great find Mr. Bob, sir. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Sorry to say but it is extremly disapointing. The game had so much to offer but lacked in so many ways. Hope they make it better for the PC
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

What I like is the fact that PC version seems to be getting everything, rather than drip feeding all the addons afterwards.

Of course they could be making us pay for it all up front as they realise that we may not want the addons once we've played the original.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Both my rents were interested in this when they heard about it, be something to shut them up for a while if its out on PC, until Diablo3 comes out at least..
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Well the missus has dropped the hint that she's got me this for christmas.
She won't let me 'test' it before then though....

SO I've just got to decide whether to go get BF3 or Skyrim to see me through the next month or so...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Dangerous Bob wrote: Well the missus has dropped the hint that she's got me this for christmas.
She won't let me 'test' it before then though....

SO I've just got to decide whether to go get BF3 or Skyrim to see me through the next month or so...

I have both Skyrim and BF3 both Great games, just trying to find the time to play them and juggle work and relationships. :blink:
Rasputin

ImageImage
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Rasputin wrote: I have both Skyrim and BF3 both Great games, just trying to find the time to play them and juggle work and relationships. :blink:
Easy ditch the Relationship and Quit Work all sorted :2t:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Skyrim? I've been off the scene a little too long it seems. Tonight is the first time I've had my PC on in days... gonna check some of these titles out. :)