Ea Bans

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Code: Select all

This week we’ve banned hundreds of offending accounts and have stats-wiped accounts for exploiting (such as boosting)... (2 of More) 
Looks like EA are starting to look at the stat padders :2t:
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Good :D
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Well done, always makes me smile when haxors and padders get what they deserve. :D :D :D :D

Surprised they are dealing with the padders so soon though, they let them carry on for a long
time on bf2 before they wiped them out. That was a better way to go as by the time they got them
wiped out and lost everything the majority of the honest players had unlocked a fair few bits and pieces
so the padders were left with a pea shooter in comparison for longer.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Looks like this is not the game for me than :(

I love stats and ribbons and badges. I wrap them up in a plump pillow every night and give them a hug :blush:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Vomit wrote: Well done, always makes me smile when haxors and padders get what they deserve. :D :D :D :D

Surprised they are dealing with the padders so soon though, they let them carry on for a long
time on bf2 before they wiped them out. That was a better way to go as by the time they got them
wiped out and lost everything the majority of the honest players had unlocked a fair few bits and pieces
so the padders were left with a pea shooter in comparison for longer.
Just ban them all now and get rid of them. So the rest of us honest players can play and enjoy the game. What chance does the noob have against a player with every unlock available? If you don't get the game on release and get stuck in to it you'll get left behind anyway. It was bad enough EA launching the game early in America. Lets get a petition together to ban everyone on the other side of the Atlantic :2t:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

So your'e telling me it's not worth getting BF3 in a few weeks, cos you lot are going pwn me sideways? ;)

Better off losing my life in Skyrim then...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Hammer wrote: Just ban them all now and get rid of them. So the rest of us honest players can play and enjoy the game. What chance does the noob have against a player with every unlock available? If you don't get the game on release and get stuck in to it you'll get left behind anyway. It was bad enough EA launching the game early in America. Lets get a petition together to ban everyone on the other side of the Atlantic :2t:
Yankee hater :fish:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

:whis:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<a href="http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/11 ... ing-games/" target="_blank">EA are making my admin skills look l33t.</a>
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Dangerous Bob wrote: So your'e telling me it's not worth getting BF3 in a few weeks, cos you lot are going pwn me sideways? ;)

Better off losing my life in Skyrim then...

Not a bit of it Bob - I'm still hopeless at the sodding thing :)