Specact

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

After seeing Terry in his smart green beret as a medic... I had to get the SPECACT kit too. Via EA it costs £3.99 to upgrade.

Do I get the kit immediately or does it just open the door to being able to qualify for it? I suppose my question should be, how do I know I have it, as I haven't seen anything different in my choice of kit? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: After seeing Terry in his smart green beret as a medic... I had to get the SPECACT kit too. Via EA it costs £3.99 to upgrade.

Do I get the kit immediately or does it just open the door to being able to qualify for it? I suppose my question should be, how do I know I have it, as I haven't seen anything different in my choice of kit? :unsure:
You get it immediately Claw :2t: Not sure if you use Steam or EA, but you need to activate the code in your downloadable content and your good to go :)
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Code? Do they send you that in an email? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Mine was the same as activating Vietnam, I dont have EA so not sure how to walk you through it, I can check the EA forums :) The other nice thing is, you can use the SPEC uniforms with any weapon, not just the SPEC weapons :2t:
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Read where some people said they had a problem getting it to activate on EA, they said a chat with Live support cleared it up, hope this helps :(
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence29 wrote: Mine was the same as activating Vietnam, I dont have EA so not sure how to walk you through it, I can check the EA forums :) The other nice thing is, you can use the SPEC uniforms with any weapon, not just the SPEC weapons :2t:
I had a look at some YouTube videos and in the menu options there were two M16A2's, two M3's etc... but I only have the one of each.

Do you have an option somewhere to change your uniform? I was strutting around (we're talking Saturday Night Fever strutting) on a server today thinking I have this gear... but maybe I don't yet? :blink:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

As Terry said, Steam or EA??
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: I had a look at some YouTube videos and in the menu options there were two M16A2's, two M3's etc... but I only have the one of each.

Do you have an option somewhere to change your uniform? I was strutting around (we're talking Saturday Night Fever strutting) on a server today thinking I have this gear... but maybe I don't yet? :blink:
Lol, thats made me laugh Claw :) when you have it, there is the regular list of classes, assault recon etc. and then under that another set, assault SA recon SA etc. when you choose the SA classes thats when you get the other unis and option for the SA guns.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Thanks Mr. Terry, sir. :2t:

After buying the upgrade I joined a server and I wasn't sure if anything had changed. I exited, read your post, checked my PayPal receipt for a code... nothing... went back in again and it was all there! :aao:

The blue uniform, the one with a cape and big 'S' on the chest... I just know Mega's gonna accuse me of hacking in that... :unsure:
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: Thanks Mr. Terry, sir. :2t:

After buying the upgrade I joined a server and I wasn't sure if anything had changed. I exited, read your post, checked my PayPal receipt for a code... nothing... went back in again and it was all there! :aao:

The blue uniform, the one with a cape and big 'S' on the chest... I just know Mega's gonna accuse me of hacking in that... :unsure:
:2t:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Do you lot use SPEC savers?

I'll get my coat....
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I'll get my coat....
EA can do you a really good deal on a camouflaged one... :lol:
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Claw wrote:

Look Claw I don't accuse any body of hacking that I know that doesn't hack as I sold you those Hacks (still awaiting payment) I know you use them :whis:

The back door trojen I attached to those hacks tell me when and where you use them :2t:
Last edited by Mega on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.