Gmail Hacked

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi all, my gmail was hacked last night so sorry if you got loads of crud. Password changed see how it goes. Please let me know if any more come through.
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

what goes round...... hope you managed to get it sorted Nelly..
I had to close the hotty account I had as even changing passy didn't stop the spam
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Can I be rude and ask how/who hacked it ? I use gmail for everything other than work and SWMBO uses it as well (mobile), like most people half your lifes passwords are on there !
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Allie had her GMail hacked into from someone in China a good few months back, we can only assume they were trying to get at her WoW account details.

She changed her password and hasn't had anything since.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

The email sent went to about 10 peeps in my address book. Some link about cheap meds in the us. I have changed loads of passwords because of this.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Could be spoofing... unless you know these ten people?

I could imagine Hotmail being hacked, that's MS for you, but Google? Ha e you been hit by a virus or suchlike recently? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi Claw, I am guessing someone just hit my password. All changed now, it is like fort knox and no that is not the password......................honestly it is not :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nellyboy wrote: Hi Claw, I am guessing someone just hit my password. All changed now, it is like fort knox and no that is not the password......................honestly it is not :lol:
No... it's definitely not Fort Knox Nelly.... you haven't gone onto that other one have you? Y'know the abra******* (asterisks for security) I've heard the ****sesme is rock solid secure... :P
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...