Just Completed A Game Lol

PC & Console gaming
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

Hi

i know ill get flamed but hey hehe

as you may know im currently a xbox player now b4 you start it was the cheapest way to game in new zealand for me

so i have been playing battlefield bad company online as well as black ops and all is good but of course all my m8s are either at work or in bed when i play onlise so i kinda dont enjoy it anymore

so i decided to play battlefield on a single campain and tbh i was blown away at the whole effort and scale that goes into such a game and now it has made me want to try my other games

what are your best experiences for single play :2t:

cheers oldie
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

The single player for BC2 is really good and well put together. I started it but found that I had missed a lot of content and would need to go through it again. So, I'll give another go soon.

Favourite all time single player has got to be the Halflife series..
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Batman Arkham Asylum is a cracking game Oldie, even if you don't like Batman, get it now for your Xbox! :D

Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butchers Bay is another great SP game, and I think it comes as part of the recent other Riddick game released on 360/PS3/PC.

Half Life series as Claw mentioned is fantastic.

One of my all time favorites has to be Shadow of the Colossus on PS2.