Tonight's Games

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Geist
Advanced Member

Post by Geist »

Just a quick post to say thanks for the games tonight. The smaller numbers I thought really made for some great moments.

That and I didn't leave without saying good bye. The bloody computer BSOD and then decided to go into a restart loop :angry:
Last edited by Geist on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Geist - Cantankerous -
- GSV - Hexus - I'm Going In - MarlinsUK - TNGC -
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Geist wrote: Just a quick post to say thanks for the games tonight. The smaller numbers I thought really made for some great moments.

That and I didn't leave without saying good bye. The bloody computer BSOD and then decided to go into a restart loop :angry:
Wondered where you had got to :)

I've had a killer migraine all night so wasn't playing particularly well (appologies for the stupid mistakes team) however I did enjoy it! Especially the run with Hammer in the chopper, I think pumpkin was wondering what I was laughing at :lol:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Enjoyed the games myself. We did have a good run in the chopper. The last game was really close. Should be on tonight for some more fun.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Legthigh wrote: however I did enjoy it! Especially the run with Hammer in the chopper, I think pumpkin was wondering what I was laughing at :lol:
In a chopper with Hammer and you're laughing, and not screaming?! :o

:P
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Claw wrote: In a chopper with Hammer and you're laughing, and not screaming?! :o

:P
He flew that thing better than Maverick! I was hysterically laughing mowing down the other team :drib:
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

hmm... they were being very effective in the Huey... Know why it's called a chopper now, although it was teetering on the edge of being spawn camping with the maps being so small ;)

(not that it made much difference to my score mind!)
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Tumble wrote: hmm... they were being very effective in the Huey... Know why it's called a chopper now, although it was teetering on the edge of being spawn camping with the maps being so small ;)

(not that it made much difference to my score mind!)
Being honest Tumble, I think Rush as a game mode would be better off without vehicles.
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

On the bigger BC2 maps - vehicles are ok, but the Vietnam maps seem so small in comparison, there's hardly any room for vehicles - especially if the server was full.... So yeah, in short, agree with you Ginge :)