Right Am I Missing Something?

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

So I've finally scraped together enough sheckles to get Vietnam... do I have to download anything like the whole game/patches etc before I can get on the server?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Tumble wrote: So I've finally scraped together enough sheckles to get Vietnam... do I have to download anything like the whole game/patches etc before I can get on the server?
All you need is Battlefield Bad Company 2, all the patches will install as you start that. When you run Bad Company two there will be a button on the left side of the main screen. When you click on that you will get the option to enter your licence code.

If you got Vietnam as a separate disk, I don't know the procedure for that, but I would suggest starting Bad Company and going through the updates first and then use your disk - unless all the updates are on that disk?

I'm sure someone who knows what they are talking about should be along soon... :blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Never mind - I got it eventually. Just had to find the server - the name I had in my favourites was wrong - the [] were gone from the GSV in the server name!

Think I'm going to like the M14 (but why is it full auto?)
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

All of the Vietnam content came with the last patch for BFBC2. I dont know if you use steam or the EA downloader Tumble, but if its Steam all you do is start up BFBC and then click on the Vietnam button, it will ask you to type in the code and you are good to go, the EA downloader im not so sure about :( Hope to see you on soon m8 :2t:
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Tumble wrote: Never mind - I got it eventually. Just had to find the server - the name I had in my favourites was wrong - the [] were gone from the GSV in the server name!

Think I'm going to like the M14 (but why is it full auto?)
See you on the battlefield mate :)