High Pings

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I made a comment about Katy having a high ping because she has a bigger knife than the rest of us which will use more graphical resources, and thus more lag. (Higher ping) :P (This was in the text field Nelly, so you may not have seen it)

However, for the rest of us, have a look at this nifty bit of software:

<a href="http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html" target="_blank">SuperAntiSpyware.</a>

I've been using it for years and it really is the best out there. The free version is the only version I use. I always run quick scan before I start a game - takes about 10 minutes.

:gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

I use win7 firewall and ms security essentials. No issues so far.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Same as Nelly, depends how careful you are tho and how many games/apps you have on facebook as to how likely you are to get infected :lol:
I always use SuperAntiSpyware on "other" peoples machines if they are that way inclined..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

So you have run SAS on your system and it didn't find anything at all? No trackers or anything? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...