Awesome!

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Games were fantastic tonight, sorry about my abruptly closing TS Terry & Katy, it was an accident, I closed the wrong app.

Gonna have to look into what happened with the servers though, both TS and BC2 crashed at different points. Weird the way it happened to us in turns though... me thinks Nelly's got some kinda BC2 Stuxnet virus thingy going on... :unsure:

gg :gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Yeah, really good games tonight, enjoyed it a lot :)
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Was fun yes. makes such a difference with ts.
Katy
Advanced Member

Post by Katy »

It makes so much big difference to play with "so great and funny guys" like you all. :2t:
I enjoy every game playing with you all, even if that means losing thousands of my tags, specially to "Eeagle" who cant get enought of it -> :drib:
But I hope one time to be a better player and than Eagle :fish: all your tags are MINE :2t:

Katy
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Really Enjoyed the games too, totally different playing with guys u kind of know and can talk to on TS. Makes the game so much more fun :2t: Dont worry about the TS closing Claw, Thought maybe it was just Eagles knife missing my neck and cutting your connection :P