Playclaw Teamspeak Overlay

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi, I got this working just now. It shows who is talking in ts as coloured text onscreen ingame as they talk.

Let me re-phrase that, all that flashes up is who is talking not what they are actually saying lol. :boff: :2t: :lol: :gsv:
Last edited by Nellyboy on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Where on the screen does it put it? This could be useful when not only the server is filling but in the event we open up TS to more people and want to gag someone. :th:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi Claw, you can move the text around from one side to the other if you like. It seems a bit hit and miss but works.
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Doesn't get picked up by PB as an overlay?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Doesn't get picked up by PB as an overlay?
A comm's client called Mumble did this exact same thing as a feature of the program, but was never an issue for BC2 or PB. Mumble was okay but didn't have the same audio quality as TS3.

I recognise everyone currently on TS, although sometimes Bushy, M60, and Mega can sound the same, well that's when Mega isn't having one of his Basil Faulty moments... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...