Ryanair

Also known as the "Trig and Hippy double act"

Moderator: Trig

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc" target="_blank">Cheap Flights Parody</a>. A good laugh, well written.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

And here was me expecting a Happy Birthday Ryan thread but no mention of that or his sister, this palce is going downhill :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

"If you haven't paid to use the stairs then yer gonna have to jump!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Last edited by Mega on Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katy
Advanced Member

Post by Katy »

Mega wrote: How about a CHEAP Ocean Trip

<a href="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588" target="_blank">http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588</a>

:2t:

That vidio is sooooo funny :2t: hahahahahah
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Wow! :blink:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Passengers who were aboard the journey were offered a 25 per cent reduction in the cost of a future cruise. <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Can't see there being any takers for that! :lol:

Reminds me of the cruise from Sydney to New Zealand... that was a bad stretch of water... :wacko:

So, Terry... how are you going to get to Germany, are you going to fly or take a cruise? The Bering Sea is only about 50 or so miles between Alaska and Russia... you've got a bit of a walk after that though... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: Wow! :blink:
Can't see there being any takers for that! :lol:

Reminds me of the cruise from Sydney to New Zealand... that was a bad stretch of water... :wacko:

So, Terry... how are you going to get to Germany, are you going to fly or take a cruise? The Bering Sea is only about 50 or so miles between Alaska and Russia... you've got a bit of a walk after that though... :D
No boats for me. Dont have that much time, :D Gonna fly the friendly skies :hb:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I'm glad I wasn't on that ship, very dangerous especially in the maintenance area!
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

Trig wrote: And here was me expecting a Happy Birthday Ryan thread but no mention of that or his sister, this palce is going downhill :lol:
You're getting to old for my sister Trig, it's just getting creepy now :lol:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Weirdly enough shes getting older at the same rate I am...
Does that mean I have to go for someone odler now then?