Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Jase is the clan leader.
Me and Eagle run the place.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

The history of GSV is quite interesting, well it is to me. :)

I don't know what your experience of other clans is, but what I've seen of them is that they are generally an autocratic affair because the owner typically throws the money at it. Along with some sort of pecking order it seems you have to be quite submissive.

As you have seen from GSV's methods, it has stayed true to Jase's policy of running a relatively open ship. The least amount of people pushing the big buttons makes sure there are the right amount of chefs, and the broth tastes just fine.

The way GSV works is really best discovered through experience, it has quite an interesting psychology to it. Because our motto is 'Fun Not Frags', it means there is little room for ego, and fun in the rounded sense of the word is only achieved in sharing. So, to get the best out of the GSV experience we feed the equilibrium but with just enough individualistic flair to keep it diverse and interesting.

Just the fact that you had to ask if there was a leader is a very good indication that those pushing the buttons are doing an amazing job at keeping the clan warm and comfy with the way things are... gives ya a fuzzy feeling don't it. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Claw wrote: The history of GSV is quite interesting, well it is to me. :)

I don't know what your experience of other clans is, but what I've seen of them is that they are generally an autocratic affair because the owner typically throws the money at it. Along with some sort of pecking order it seems you have to be quite submissive.

As you have seen from GSV's methods, it has stayed true to Jase's policy of running a relatively open ship. The least amount of people pushing the big buttons makes sure there are the right amount of chefs, and the broth tastes just fine.

The way GSV works is really best discovered through experience, it has quite an interesting psychology to it. Because our motto is 'Fun Not Frags', it means there is little room for ego, and fun in the rounded sense of the word is only achieved in sharing. So, to get the best out of the GSV experience we feed the equilibrium but with just enough individualistic flair to keep it diverse and interesting.

Just the fact that you had to ask if there was a leader is a very good indication that those pushing the buttons are doing an amazing job at keeping the clan warm and comfy with the way things are... gives ya a fuzzy feeling don't it. :D
Hi Claw
iI knew Jase was Honorary member.i didn't know he was still clan leader,lovely thing to do .i must admit i had a fuzzy feeling before i asked question...should i see someone about that??
thanks claw for the the explanation.

gus :D

CLAW YOU ARE THE MAN :afro:

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Trig wrote: Jase is the clan leader.
Me and Eagle run the place.

What Trig said :gsv:

Thats pretty much the same as what I said to you in TS last night
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Eagle wrote: What Trig said :gsv:
Thats pretty much the same as what I said to you in TS last night
sorry i didn't hear that in TS..i'm was too busy talking to myself :wacko: :wacko:

gus :blink:

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO