Revive, But Keep Your Own Kit.

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence taught me something I never knew about reviving... if you're Assault, or whatever other class, and you want to revive a medic but don't want to lose your current kit, do this...

Take the medic's kit and as you are reviving him, hold down your action key (the key you use to take someone elses kit or arm/disarm MCOM) as you revive him. You will then revive him as a medic, and automatically retrieve your own kit.

Tried this a number of times and it works. :th:

Thanks Terrence. :2t:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: Terrence taught me something I never knew about reviving... if you're Assault, or whatever other class, and you want to revive a medic but don't want to lose your current kit, do this...

Take the medic's kit and as you are reviving him, hold down your action key (the key you use to take someone elses kit or arm/disarm MCOM) as you revive him. You will then revive him as a medic, and automatically retrieve your own kit.

Tried this a number of times and it works. :th:

Thanks Terrence. :2t:
Hiya m8, glad you find that useful. Can be a little tricky until you get used to doing it without thinking. I died a lot when i first used it, hmmmm, I pick up the medic kit....switch to the defib....and then die :( after a while you can do it without thinking. Enjoyed playing with you tonite again. :) see you soon.
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Great tip as i never knew that! thanks!
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence29 wrote: Hiya m8, glad you find that useful. Can be a little tricky until you get used to doing it without thinking. I died a lot when i first used it, hmmmm, I pick up the medic kit....switch to the defib....and then die :( after a while you can do it without thinking. Enjoyed playing with you tonite again. :) see you soon.
I think you saw me go through that many times in those rounds... but it was also the 2am (GMT) factor that was slowing me down somewhat too. It was fun, every moment of it, and I'm looking forward to next time. :th:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...