M16a2 Specact

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

K...The M16A2 SPECACT... it seems that I have this weapon according to the Stat's page, but I can't see it on my list of weapons choices in-game... any one got any idea why that is, please? :unsure:
Last edited by Claw on Mon May 31, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

You looking for it under the Assault class?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Yup indeedy.

Mega suggested on TS that it isn't available yet. But if you have it then maybe my stat's page is really saying, I don't have the 'points' for it yet, in saying "You haven't used this yet"

It's difficult to pick out what's relevant on the 'net as stuff gets muddled between console versions and the PC version.

According to info I've read you need a 5 kill streak, 100 kills, and something else, with the M16A2. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether I have the 5 kill streak... I'm not sure if I've ever lived that long yet... :blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

When I first read your post I though you were looking for the M16A2. Having read your post again I see that there is an additional version of the weapons named the Specact. These are not in the PC version yet, but I found <a href="http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fu ... ?id=162635" target="_blank">this</a> post this morning. Looks like they are going to patch the Specact versions in to the PC version of the game.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Ah! That's handy! Thanks Mr. H. It's a pity they removed that picture.
Last edited by Claw on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.