Unblocking A Toilet

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

It really works, I was going to buy a plunger but used rags balled up in my hand with my arm inside a binliner.

<a href="http://www.howtomendit.com/answers.php?id=55828" target="_blank">Gold</a>

Not the best subject for a Sunday morning but neither was the blocked karzee.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Lovely Nelly, Just lovely.

Handy though, Will keep it in mind.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Y'know Nelly, I saw the title of this thread and recollected your penchant for video clips... man I am so glad I was wrong... :ph34r:

Something like that would do well on Dragons Den... I'd make a dash for the patent office first thing in the morning Nelly if I were you... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

And this is why GSV rox your sox....
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Strange this subject appeared, I finally (after sum 5/6 months of been in house) unblocked the bathroom sink at the w/e. full of hair and crap thanks to the missus. took at least 1.5 mins to drain under normal circumstances, bloody women ! Used a draper plunger my brother had, you load it up with water and it seals over plug hole and you force it down over with the pump. 3 pumps and its clean as a whistle. No jokes about the 3 pumps please, i normally last ten.... at least :P

Just read my post above, god i sound like i've never achieved anything in life before, dear me, i'm going to have to get out more !

Even better new posts, just re-edit old post. Nice feature.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Best way to avoid blockages?

Use someone elses bog......

;)
Richie
GSV Regular

Post by Richie »

Mine actually FROZE over the Winter for about 24 hours.... Nothing would shift it until, for a freaky few hours, the sun came out and melted the cast iron down pipe :o

Had to pee in the bath :huh:
Life - Its the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come...