Don't Talk About The Weather

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Has any one any thoughts about this "Don't Talk About the Weather" video that's doing the rounds at the moment?

I've recently had a friend talk about it and my immediate response was one of scepticism, but I haven't yet seen this video which is available everywhere. It's in 27 parts on You Tube and portayed as being something of a grass roots investigation, and something you apparently are not supposed to know about.

I'm going to watch it tonight and see how far I get with it.
Last edited by Claw on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

/goes off to youtube
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

There's certainly something strange going on in those videos... gonna need to read more up on it.
Last edited by Claw on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

I watched/scanned a few last night. I've downloaded the full length movie in one piece for proper inspection at my leisure.
Last edited by andrew on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Well, there is definitely something strange going on... admittedly when I was a kid in school I spent many a lesson looking out of the window watching the clouds and aeroplane vapour trails wishing I was on one of them going to wherever they were going... but I don't remember their vapour trails disappearing as quickly as they suggested they should in the video.

The vapour trails I saw would last quite a while, and spread to some degree. But, I've never seen the sort of things the video depicted, that of grid shaped and star shaped vapour trails... that really does look dodgy and as if something is going on. It was from the third video that I started recognising something ominous about those trails.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Lol its been going on for many years. God knows what the gits are spraying upon us. Mind control chemicals to make us all thick as shit and able to be controlled more easily.

The ingenuity of man increases at the exact same rate as our greed for money and power.

Tinfoil hats on lads.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I don't need chemicals.... :(
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I don't need chemicals.... :(
It's you isn't it Bob?... You up there in yer Sea King drawing silly pictures in the clouds trying to spook us all, eh? Man... I shoulda realised... you had to go one better than the Crop Circler's... you had to go and do Cloud Grids... pah... :huh:

No wonder you've been quiet lately... you've been up to mischief... Here's me telling kids to look up at the clouds and imagine the shapes as being fluffy bunnies, snoopy, cotton wool blobs... what replies do I get? Potato Waffles, Bob... Potato Waffles... every time... <_<
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

We had a nice bit o' weather through the week, but as explained in these videos then came the plane(s) and within several hours it was overcast following the parallel lines in the sky ceremony.

I found video no. 3 and those in the 20's very much in harmony with what I've been made aware of... this is weird... :unsure:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

time to get the tin foil helmets out...