Tfu Server

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I never mentioned who this other clan was that would consider a bash sometime in the future... they're called TFU and they're server is ranked but not punkbuster'd

They've said that as long as we wear our tags and don't recruit, we won't be kicked to make room for others. I've given you the nuts and bolts there, they explained it in a much friendlier way. In another way of putting it, they've granted us a friendly privilege of hanging out on their server without being hassled.

These are their forums:

<a href="http://thefallenunit.co.uk/forum/index.php" target="_blank">TFU</a>

Doh, still haven't told you where there server is:

Multiplay Hardcore =TFU=

They've got two servers, one is Conquest I think and the other Squad Deathmatch.
Last edited by Claw on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Cheers Claw.

Punkbuster was kicking an banning a few people yesterday on the server I was playing on. Glad to see PB doing it's stuff. Aimbots and Multihack out already for BFBC2 :angry:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Managed to get on the TFU server today and it was as smooth as anything, I didn't get any lag at all. After a while of being on, several rounds that is, there was suddenly an admin announcement... "TFU Welcomes [GSV]"!!!

I had a really rough night last night and didn't get any sleep, so my gaming today was even more rougher, in fact I nodded off for a moment and found myself walking off the map and then off a cliff. So my scores were pitiful, but it was fun.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...