Bad Company 2 Posthumous Penalties

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A post on the Electronic Arts UK Community Forums by DICE's Joe Grant explains that they have removed the ability for players to collect points or communicate via VOIP while dead in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (thanks Voodoo Extreme). For VOIP, word is: "We found occurrences of people running into enemy areas, dying intentionally and using VOIP to notify their team of where the enemy was located." As for posthumous points, they say: "We intentionally removed 'the suicide bomber'. Loading vehicles with C4 and driving them into packed enemy locations to gain points when you die was something we looked at for some time," adding: "We realise people who die bravely fighting to the end also suffer a points loss at this point but it is difficult to separate the two in the current system." <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hammers tip:
Load the quad bike with C4 then get Megazone to drive at the enemy and you can detonate the C4 while John is on the move.

After all Megazone doesn't play the game for points or rewards. In fact he'll take one in the butt for the team (thanks for that last bit of info Nelly :boff: )
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Wont stop people with Teamspeak will it
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hehe, I was pissin meself when John told me how you wandered in front of him while he was shooting an enemy. I would have thought you would know better Hammer lol. :lol: :whis: :gsv:

Fun not Frags.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Nellyboy wrote: Hehe, I was pissin meself when John told me how you wandered in front of him while he was shooting an enemy. I would have thought you would know better Hammer lol. :lol: :whis: :gsv:

Fun not Frags.

Aint got eyes in the back of my head, just bullet holes. Twice he bloody shot me.
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

I waz after me KILL YOUR OWN TEAM BADGE only needed 1 more kill :( :jase: :fish: