Bbc2 Pc Walkthrough

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

A video explaining some of the PC options.

<a href="http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef ... ailer.aspx##" target="_blank">PC Video</a>

Roll on March 4th. :2t:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Wow... :blink:

Anybody know what comes with the limited edition?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw wrote: Wow... :blink:

Anybody know what comes with the limited edition?

The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition delivers six special customizations early to give players a day one advantage in multiplayer matches. Four vehicle warfare unlocks will immediately enhance the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 best-in-class online vehicle warfare experience, delivering extra firepower, radar, and armor for the vehicles. Additionally, the tracer dart attaches to any enemy vehicle and allows RPG-toting teammates to track, lock on, and destroy their adversary. Seasoned veterans of Battlefield 1943â„¢ will be able to immediately re-acquaint themselves with two classic and highly powerful weapons, the M1A1 submachine gun and the M1911 pistol.

The full list of six unlocks are as follows:

Four vehicle warfare unlocks

· Improved Vehicle Armor – An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.

· Supreme Vehicle Firepower – Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.

· Vehicle Motion Sensor – Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.

· Tracer Dart Pistol – This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.

Two classic Battlefield 1943â„¢ weapons

· M1A1 Submachine Gun – Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.

· M1911 Pistol – Highly customized M1911 are favored for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I want a Geforce GTX260... and I want it now... :aao:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Looks pretty good, just holding off for a bit till the verdict is in.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

There was some issue about going prone, I should imagine for the PC version you can go prone, can you?
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

As far as I'm aware you can't go prone on any platform. I think this is to do with the dolphin diving that plagued BF2.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I'm tempted to 'obtain' this game for a trial off-line use and just see if my PC at its current spec can handle it, and whether the swearing is as annoying and unavoidable as some have said.

I play games for the fun, strategy, and diversion. I've recently got back into CS:S and one server I joined was fun with great rounds, good play and funny comm's. Another night I joined a server and it was just hostile, the whole ethos of the game was a real downer because of the swearing and snapping.

So, I think I'll definitely need to try before I buy.
Last edited by Claw on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.