Battlefield 1.5 Patch

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Got this email today

Hello Eagle,

as a registered member of Battletracker.com (formerly known as BF2Tracker) and active Battlefield2 Player we would like to inform you that the final BF2 Patch v1.50 is coming Tuesday September 1st!

After nearly a year of development and three public beta tests Battlefield 2 v1.50 is ready for release! The update will be released on Tuesday 1st September at 5pm UK, 6pm Europe.

As part of Update 1.50 we are glad to announce that not only is Highway Tampa now a required install included in the update but Euro Forces (Great Wall, Taraba Quarry and Operation Smoke Screen) and Armored Fury (Midnight Sun, Operation Harvest and Operation Road Rage) is now FREE for all Battlefield 2 players. Including the brand new map, Operation Blue Pearl this brings EIGHT new maps that everyone can play and will be added to ranked Battlefield 2 servers world wide. The Booster Pack content is included in the update and has made the file just over 2Gb in size.

For more information and a detailed list of changes in this patch, take a look at our news-article in the forums:
<a href="http://battletracker.com/forum/general/ ... ember-1st/" target="_blank">http://battletracker.com/forum/general/ ... er-1st/</a>

Yours truly,
Battletracker.com Team

Good news I guess but i'm gutted as I only bought the expansion packs a short while ago and now they're bloody free :(
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I'll install it when it comes out, I might even get to play it at some point :lol:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Not going back to BF2 myself. Done too many hours on it and the scumbags annoy me so.
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Nellyboy wrote: Not going back to BF2 myself. Done too many hours on it and the scumbags annoy me so.
There are scum bags in ALL GAMES (CHEATS TOO)
:fish:
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

I would play it again with you lot for a laugh but would prefer ARMA II
Rasputin

ImageImage
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Never played ARMA, got quite into that AIX2 thing we were on, loving the loaches with the miniguns on the side :D
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I'm going to try and get on a ArmaII server with Nelly to get some training in. As I've never played the game online.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Can't play anything at the mo, have to wait for the house to be finished extending then I can get back on a decent PC....

Once I've built it that is...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Good stuff, thanks Eagle. I've recently got back into playing this again.

If any are interested to know, I've never come across cheats or hax that I could discern on the Gotland servers.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Anyone got any good links? This baby is weighing in at just under 2GB... and I'm currently getting a transfer of 88Kbps :o
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...