Post by Mega »

madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I'm in shock, have you seen the prices for Windows 7?

Microsoft just laid out the Windows 7 pricing grid for us, and here's the big takeaway: Vista and XP users will need to pony up $119.99, $199.99, or $219.99 on October 22 to score their Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate upgrade, and those of you who want a full retail disc will need to roll up with $199.99, $299.99, or $319.99 respectively. It's not quite that simple, though: starting tomorrow, June 26, you'll be able to pre-order upgrades at much cheaper prices -- $49.99 for Home Premium and $99.99 for Professional, just as we'd heard -- but pre-orders will be strictly limited in number and are expected to sell out quickly. Obviously we'd prefer it if final pricing was $49 and $99 for everyone, but it's not a bad start, especially since participating manufacturers will be offering cheap / free upgrades to 7 on new computers sold after tomorrow with Vista as well.
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

lol Hammer!

I will get it through work, but I might have it come end of July as MS are going to release it to MS Partners....
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Early reports are saying Win7 RC1 is faster than Vista 64 during gaming.

"Reports are saying that Jacko had a heart attack while leaning over his child's pram. Doctors have said it's too early to blame it on the buggy!"
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

That's the best one I've heard so far......

Poor sod. Weird as he was.

Anyway, how many are rushing out to get Win7?
Not going anywhere near it until at least SP2....
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

All joking and sarcasm aside you can't deny that he made some of the best music of his era.

His entertainment along with his dancing was incredible.

I will always remember his music from when I was growing up which was all made well before all the allegations about him.

I doubt he would really have been able to fulfill the 50 appearances at the O2 but I was lucky enough to see him twice at Wembley Stadium over the years and all I can say is that the gigs were fantastic.

I wont "miss him" as such because he wasnt actively recording new stuff etc, but I think its a shame he went this way.

R.I.P MJ
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Jackos new album:

and next week:

andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

It's a shame, yes, he was a good singer song writer and dancer but he was a dirty old perv.... regardless of how he ended up like that there is no excuse, however everyone seems to have forgotten that :s

The television and radio seem to be getting some serious mileage out of his death.
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Although I'm no real fan of Jacko and I truly think the bloke was totally off the wall bonkers, I still have my reservations about whether he did do some of the things that people accused him of. I think alot of them saw an easy way to make some quick cash and milked it for all it was worth.

Personally I just don't think the bloke matured mentally as a normal person would. He was thrust into adult life at a very young age and never really had a normal upbringing. And I'm sure that there was the normal parade around him making sure he had what he wanted while he was bringing in the cash. I'm sure that alot of that dwindled away as his sales started to drop.

He always seemed like a boy trapped in a mans body, and the obsession with being white is a sure sign of mental instability. You have to wonder whether he just couldn't really deal with adults.

A sad loss to music and his family.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

At least the surge in royalties will go to clear some debts so his family isn't saddled with them.