Test Drive Unlimited?

PC & Console gaming
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Has anyone played Test Drive Unlimited? I'm asking on someone else's behalf.

I'm not the greatest driving fan out there, but this looks interesting in concept.

<a href="http://boutique.gamesplanet.com/campagn ... fficialTDU" target="_blank">TDU</a>
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Think Trig has this?

I've played it a little bit but not online
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I've got it on the 360, what platform we talkin about here?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

PC, not got a 360. :)

Just wondered whether it was worth it. A few years ago we had some mad fun bashes with Midtown Madness 2, and a friend had heard about Test Drive Unlimited (TDU) and was asking whether the same mad fun bashes could be had with it. I personally didn't know but said I knew of some wise old men that might... and well... here we are... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Not the same kinda game as MM, its more a get in do mission drive kinda thing, no damage on the 360 version at least..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Not the same kinda game as MM, its more a get in do mission drive kinda thing, no damage on the 360 version at least..
I tried it and it seems great. So we're gonna get a few copies via Amazon and have a LAN bash with it. I thought I would never get back into driving games again, but this is good fun. Thanks Trig. :2t:
Last edited by Claw on Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

its crap LOL
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Phant0m wrote: its crap LOL
:rolleyes:

There are games that, well it doesn't matter what they're 'like' as such, what matters more is the people you're having fun with at the time of playing them. There are games that by their nature kinda bring people together no matter how cheesey they appear to some. :)

Besides, if you don't like it, it's got to be good... :P :D
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw wrote: Besides, if you don't like it, it's got to be good... :P :D

:fish: :fish: