Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Wonder when BF3 will be out? or maybe 2142 moon assault ? or 2142 mars storm first ;)
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Not bad for under £20. I don't know if I'm going to buy this or not. At the moment I'm getting back into AAO and finding it far more enjoyable than BF2. The team play element is here and I prefer the realism of AAO.
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

Well I have to say that until I'm bored with BF2 I'll wait but I have to say I'm sure it won't be too long before I get it :D
Last edited by Jase on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

You can now preorder the Battlefield 2142™: Collector's Edition from <a href="http://account.ea.com/commerce/product- ... p=commerce" target="_blank">here</a> which is £34.99 and you get:

UK RESIDENTS ONLY. (Includes VAT)
Prices vary by region. Select your region above first for applicable price.
Features
The Collector’s Edition contains:
Battlefield 2142 -- The sequel to the award-winning Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 takes the battle into the future. Get the game delivered direct to your desktop, the second it’s available.
24 Hour Exclusive Demo Access -- Play the demo 24 hours before the worldwide public release and get the drop on your enemies in the highly-anticipated demo.
Battlefield 2142 - The Soundtrack -- The complete soundtrack, featuring 14 all-new tracks, not available anywhere else!
"The Making of Battlefield 2142" -- An all-new exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of Battlefield 2142.

BUT If you go <a href="http://account.ea.com/commerce/product- ... S&curr=USD" target="_blank">USA site</a> you get the same for $49.99 so we are paying more in the UK to download then they do in America. Is this because the data has to travel further?

They can stuff their game right up their big fat Titan sized Arse's
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

exactly so just get dvd for 19.99 :D
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

I have not finished playing aao and bf2 yet so I will not be parting with me cash.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

20 squids, I might be tempted, but not until they've sorted most of the bugs out etc.

And of course I've got to wait until I know thee's sufficient number of you bods have got it so there's someone decent to play with on comms...
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

I'll probs pick it up for 20 quid and wait for first [patch release :D