Battlefield 2 Pirates?

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Anyone played this recently? It's an absolutely awesome mod for BF2...

<a href="http://bfpirates.com/?Page=Downloads" target="_blank">BF2 Pirates Downloads</a>

The atmosphere and music is enthralling, and the visuals - just stunning. Because the mod is still in development there are only a few servers out there.

About the middle of April they are introducing another update which will include more maps and hot air balloons. Give it a go. :pirate:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hiya Claw, good to see you active here again mate. I did try this mod last year but found it very unfinished. Rough around the edges but it was just out I think. Might have to get it again on Modjive.

Nells
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nellyboy wrote: Hiya Claw, good to see you active here again mate. I did try this mod last year but found it very unfinished. Rough around the edges but it was just out I think. Might have to get it again on Modjive.
Nells
Hi Nells! :w00t:

The game is well worth it, I've been asked to help with the beta testing for the next update for it, and if anyone is interested I should hopefully be able to drop in a word for you. This said I've been really too busy to do any testing myself so I'm not sure of my standing there at the mo... but they do need bods from what I can see.

The game is a real laugh... it shivers yer timbers... harrr harrr... :pirate:
Last edited by Claw on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...