Free Money

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Attention: I am using this opportunity and power confined on me as the World Bank Senior Audit Officer on special assignment in Nigeria to write you regarding to your overdue payment. I am to inform you that due to several petitions/complain because of overdue debts owed to foreigners from all over Europe especially America to the World Bank Auditors concerning Nigerian Government officials. We the World Bank Auditors have decided to intrude into the matter between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the foreign creditors. I am a citizen of South Africa working with the World Bank in Geneva Switzerland. We are five (5) officials sent from Switzerland because of this petition to investigate and verify the accusation and to make sure that every genuine debtor are paid immediately. As soon as we scrutinize and make sure that the benficiary has met with the due requirement. In your own case we discovered that a payment was approved for you and you have met with the requirement but unfortunately they did not release your fund to you. Please could you reconfirm every of your data with what we have in your file as follows: Bank name:............................ routing number:........................... SWIFT CODE:............................... Account Name: ....................... Amount:................................... Account No:........................... Beneficiary:.................................. Confirm this and include your driving licence/International Passport, your current telephone number/fax. On receipt of your email and the information requested from you, we will proceed immediately for your payment. Noted we don't have much time to spend in Nigeria because it is not our base. My official email address is ( frank_nd@myway.com ) Thanks for your co-operation Dr. Frank Ndolovu.

I've replied to it with all of trigs details. So you should get teh cash soon pal :D
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

love the email address

frank_nd@myway.com

Feel like bursting into song
shat_kat
Advanced Member

Post by shat_kat »

This is the original, Nigerian "we have some money for you" scam isnt it?

Well... not saying its a scam...
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

shat_kat wrote:
Well... not saying its a scam...

Why not? Everyone else does :P
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

More free money... winrar !!!
shat_kat
Advanced Member

Post by shat_kat »

its sponsored by winrar!!!???!?!? =D WINDAR
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I love these things,

send them a load of bogus details then get them emailing you back trying to correct the mistakes, if they bite....

Long winter nights fly by

:D
Last edited by Dangerous Bob on Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I love these things,

send them a load of bogus details then get them emailing you back trying to correct the mistakes, if they bite....

Long winter nights fly by

:D
Yup been thinking about that might email them from my junk gmail account :)

Mr Gofuc Kyerself for staters :P
Last edited by mcmav on Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.