Unreliable Italian Cr@p

2, 3 or 4 wheeled petrol heads in here.

Moderator: Trig

Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Casey Stoner and Ducati are now the 2007 Motogp world champions :2t:

Casey Stoner came home in 6th place to clinch this years world championship from Valentino Rossi and Ducati's Lorris Capirossi rode a blinding race to bring Ducati home in first place for the 3rd year running at the Japanese grandprix .

Talk about rubbing the Japanese motorcycle company's nose's in it :fish:

Not bad for unreliable Italian cr@p eh ? :D :P
[attachmentid=142]
Last edited by Screwy on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Big up to stoner..
way to go....
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

grats to the GP boys... but come one Screwy... we both know how many millions of dollars they get thrown at them to make sure the bikes 'run' !!

It's nothing like the bike that you or I ride bud :)
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Turts wrote: grats to the GP boys... but come one Screwy... we both know how many millions of dollars they get thrown at them to make sure the bikes 'run' !!

It's nothing like the bike that you or I ride bud :)

Racing improves the breed Turts :P

As a side note , my mate rides a Honda blackbird and takes great delight in taking the urine about my Ducati,s fabled unreliability , The other week he rang my brother in law and asked him to hook up the trailer as his bike had broken down on the M62 :whis: He didn't dare ring me as he knew I would make his life a living hell :D
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

lol :) n1
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

And they keep on coming , Leon Haslam riding the Ducati 999 won both races at Donington park in the British Superbike race series :2t: :2t:

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#CC0000--><span style="color:#CC0000"><!--/coloro-->GO DUCATI ! ! !<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

tbh they have an unfair advanage. They are lighter than the other bikes coz of all the bits that have fallen off :F