Away Again

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Im of to my uncles Barnsley to visit my uncle if there is anyone who lives near or around there give me a text and possibly meet up for a drink

my number is:

andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Where abouts is it in Barnsley ? Just when i'm in donny thats just down the road from where we stay......
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

place called silkstone common about 20 minutes away from barnsley itself will probally be there monday to friday but will probally be without internet unless I can hack someones wireless while I'm there
andrew wrote: Where abouts is it in Barnsley ? Just when i'm in donny thats just down the road from where we stay......
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Oooh, silkstone, i did some 3d cad work for the school up there, it was designed by Human-Shields dad.
He lives in barnsley by the way.

If you get a chance, go out into the town on a wednesday or thursday, you'll have a wicked night! :)

Fear the barnsley lasses though!
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

People from Barnsley have by far and away the strongest south yorkshire accent. A couple of my lecturers come from there and its not good to hear things such as:

"Wait while hafe fur." "Instead of wait till half 4."
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Aye
Human-Shield
Advanced Member

Post by Human-Shield »

oh dear chap sorry i missed ya.

next time ur about drop me a pm or summet.

aye fear the barnsley lasses. get it right and there great, get it wrong and you carnt laugh it off and you in real troubble :)