Moderator: Trig

Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Got this in my inbox today

Always see different themes but this is the first time i've seen this one

Dear in Christ,

Pls.To whom It May Concern..

I am Mrs Janet Hamson from Kuwait.I am married to Mr Richard Hamson .He worked with Kuwait embassy here in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.6Million (Five Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars)in one of the international Banks here in abidjan.recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to you with hope that you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that “Blessed is the hand that givethâ€
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I got this one today..

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->From: Roseline kolonga
Lot 125 av. des
Quais rue 7 08 BP 441
Abidjan Cote d’ivoire.

I do apologize for approaching you in such a manner,but circumstances forced me to contact you. I was formerly a Medical student of the University of Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire till my parents and my only brother where killed by the current government because my father was an opposition leader to the present government.

Before the death of my father, he has $4.5 M USD (FOUR Million, Five Hundred Thousand dollars.) in a domiciliary account with a bank in Côte d'Ivoire which I am the next of kin.

I HUMBLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE “FOLLOWING WAYSâ€