Please Read Guys!

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

wraith
Advanced Member

Post by wraith »

An update as promised.

The funeral will be held at 10am on Monday 18th June 2007, all are welcome.

Holy Family Church
Beacon Park Road
Beacon Park
Plymouth
PL2 3LR

If you have any queries, need help with hotels or cant find directions using <a href="http://www.multimap.com/index.htm" target="_blank">multimap</a> or <a href="http://www.theaa.com/" target="_blank">The AA travel planner</a> then please call me on 0781 762 7171.

There will be a meeting at a hall afterwards where all are welcome also, details available at the church after the service.

Phil
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

I like many others have just been stunned by the news, I have stared at this screen for 15 minutes trying to find the right words...

I had many happy years playing CS (badly) in GSV and did meet Jase on several occasions, the last being a spectaular lan at his house. He was a top man, an oustanding clan leader and organiser and all round nice guy.

He will be missed by many but none more so than his nearest and dearest. Our thoughts are with them.

RIP [GSV]Jase

Rogue Trooper and Venus Blue Genes.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Just read about this from peoples Msn names as Ive been away the last week so in a bit of shock atm.

All that i can say is that you will never meet a more honest and genuine bloke then Jase and he will be missed by many.

This internet thing brings many people from all lifes together and if you ever had the chance to play/talk with him then you will all know what I am talking about. Would help anyone, anytime that was Jase.

All that i can say is my thoughts are with Jo, his daughters, family and friends.

RIP fella

Paul
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Oh . . my god :(

I feel sick, i'm so gutted and sat here with tears in my eyes pretending to work!

R.I.P Jase!
Jo and the girls, you have my deepest, deepest sympathies! Jase was a fantastic bloke and i'm just totally gutted for you all :(
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

I know hippy feel the same really gutted i couldt get there
Venus

Post by Venus »

I like Rogue sat looking at this screen not sure wot to say but Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today a gift. My point.....yesterday gives us our memories, something we all have of Jase in our own special way. Tomorrow a mystery, no one knows what it will bring. Today is a gift make the most of that gift because you don't know when that gift will be taken away from us.

My heart aches for Jo, the girls and family.
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Hope Ocuk dont mind me borrowing this.

<a href="http://www.donsroom.co.uk/~rogues/gsvjase.htm" target="_blank">http://www.donsroom.co.uk/~rogues/gsvjase.htm</a>

Come on guys, let's try to think of Jase at his best!
He wouldn't want us moping about . . . . . try to remember the good times, the amount of times we nailed him with a cracking nade on dust, or his sheer annoying tendancies with the awp on seige!

How about the number of times he's banned gaz from the forums in various amusing ways? :)

Personally i'll be remembering him from the first ever lan at trigs house, me, HAC and Jase perched at one corner of the room, quite blatantly cheating and finding it hysterical.

Or his totally southern accent calling me a muppet after forgetting my defuser a number of times vs ocuk :)

Jase, if you're up there mate, you're still a southern fairy, but we'll miss you!
0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

he was such a cool dude

when i was feeling low at one point we were talking online in irc

anyway the next thing he rings me up and we have a conversation for about an hour and sorted my head out

thats the kinda guy he was

talkin of funny times i have a fond memory that still makes me pee now

it was when GSV would all have marathon mirc sessions uptill the early hours winding each other up and of course jase with his shocking taste in 80s music hehe spamming the channel with some god awful song titles

as hippy said lets try and think of the best cos there is a hell of a lot to think about

miss ya buddy
beercrew1

Post by beercrew1 »

{xvc}beercrew
sorry to hear of your loss from all at XVC our best wishes to all his family.