Halo 3 On The Way...

General Gaming News
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Never played any of the Halo games, and can't really see myself playing this one... looks like a glamorised Unreal Tournament rocket/nade fest... :rolleyes:

<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6653503.stm" target="_blank">Halo 3 video on BBC Webby</a>

Nice terrain, pity about the game. We want innovation... not tweaked sequels... :huh:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Yeah I know what you mean. I want new games with new idea's. Sequels can be ok, But for halo want you must remember console gamers have not really played real games. I showed a lad at work Farcry on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and he was amazed with it and look how old Farcry is.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

So is Halo console only? I suppose I should check this for myself really... :rolleyes:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

The first Halo was released on the PC but the other FFS games on the PC at the time were alot better, Halo 2 and Halo 3 are only for the Xbox/360.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

Rasputin wrote: The first Halo was released on the PC but the other FFS games on the PC at the time were alot better, Halo 2 and Halo 3 are only for the Xbox/360.
Halo 2 is now out for the PC, Vista only.