New Mouse

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Yes I have done what I never said that I would do, I have bought a new mouse. I got the Logitech VX Revolution

Bit smaller than I am used to with the MX1000 but still very good. What I did not notice was that this is the Notepad/laptop version. Which means less buttons and runs on AA batteries which cannot be charged within the mouse but I still really like it. Design is good very comfortable and unlike the MX1000 I can reach all the buttons with my small fat hobbit like hands.

Oh the scroll wheel turns forever ^_^ major plus point.

I would say that so far this mouse is double-plus-good.

Features

VX Revolution VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks
Hyper-fast scrolling
Fly through long documents at hyperspeed. Shift to precise click-to-click scrolling, to navigate lists, slides, and image collections. One-Touchâ„¢ search
Highlight a word or phrase and press the search button to instantly display results from your favorite search engine. High-resolution zoom
Effortlessly zoom in and out of photos, spreadsheets, and documents.

VX Revolution VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks VX Revolution Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks
Performance laser
Experience pinpoint accuracy with advanced laser tracking and ultra-smooth gliding feet. Storable micro-receiver
Compact and portable, with robust 2.4 GHz digital cordless technology for superior wireless performance. Ergonomic design
Enjoy exceptional comfort with a sculpted, right-hand shape and soft-touch rubber grips.

:hb:
Last edited by Rasputin on Thu May 17, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

I just got me a G7 and an MX Revolution and must say I'm loving both :)

Both just as good as the old MX700 with several features that improve on that old design in different ways ;)

I tried the VX and was a little small for my long fingers otherwise I think I may have gone for that instead of the MX.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Most important thing is... does it have enough buttons for BF2? :unsure:

I've got the MS Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2 (came with the MS Wireless Multimedia Keyboard) a supplier gave me 12 months ago... looks and feels really smooth.

Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Aye Claw more than enough buttons in fact to many I think. As for you myo I take it that you play the guitar and piano and other long fingered people things. Anyway as I was going to say a lot of my friends have these gaming mice/mouses like the razors and the fatality and TBH I think and feel that the MX & VX range give you far better performance and comfort. The shape just fits the hand so well. The only real downside that they have is that they do NOT produce Left handed mice and because of the shape it can be uncomfortable, but as a left-handed mate has advised me is that you do get used to it
Rasputin

ImageImage
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

I have tried lots and lots of different mice over the last few years, but I just cant get used to anything other than the MS Intelli Explorer v.3.0