Final Stand

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Trig
GSV Spammer

Final Stand

Post by Trig »

Anyone else bothered about this?

I've been playing Diablo3 more than anything else at the mo, waiting for IL2 so I'll be getting some flying in again at somepoint, BF4 kinda got boring...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Re: Final Stand

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Never even got into BF4.
Though quite like the new Hardline idea, but the cost was a bit off putting.

IL2, then maybe DayZ as it progresses, are on my angenda,
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I've got a few chars to up to lvl70 on D3, then will probs get bvored of that, IL2 is on my list, getting time to play it might be a different issue thought...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

IL2 has always sounded interesting, but I never got around to playing it. Is it fussy about system specs?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Previous versions werent, you can pick it up on steam pretty easily and theres DCS which is free and has the same spec requirements as the new IL2 so if you can play that then il2 should be fine...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote:Previous versions werent, you can pick it up on steam pretty easily and theres DCS which is free and has the same spec requirements as the new IL2 so if you can play that then il2 should be fine...
I've not had my desktop on in months tbh... :D

Would I be okay to use a version that may not be from a recommended retailer? :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Not sure tbh