Meh Pos

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Tried to play BF4, wouldnt let me, browserv was convinced there was an update, Origin said there wasnt, tried IE and FF, both up to date with plugin etc but no dice..
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I wonder if it's anything to do with the Second Assault which is been released today. I did have an Origin update over the weekend. Try rebooting your PC ans see if Origin updates when it starts.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Did a reboot, repair, got bored went to bed..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Did a reboot, repair, got bored went to bed..
Sorry to hear about the trouble this game's been, Trig. GSV's about the gaming and the fun that comes with it. I hope something else comes up on the GSV radar that will fit the bill for everyone, fun wise.EA should get stung for this, big time. The game promised to be flashy... but all that glimmers, etc.
Last edited by Claw on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

They got stung by the shareholders as they took them to court over it.

Theres a bug that stops the russian planes taking off.
Theres a bug that means I keep being told I dont have China Rising...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

AMD have released CATS 14.2 BETA drivers. Which now include mantle support for BF4 with 7xxx GCN. I've given them a quick go last night after work.
Unistalled them an re installed because BF4 was just hanging with a black screen. Turned out it was a new bug after yesterdays BF4 update.

I had to delete this line: UI.DrawEnable 1 in your user.cfg, in the battlefield 4 folder to get BF4 running. Back to the new drivers and had a white screen lock up when using Mantle. I've gone back to dx11 and will try the new drivers tonight after work.

It seems as though it's taking a while for AMD to get Mantle running, I suppose the drivers are still beta though.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Aye drivers are still beta as is mantle....