No Mans Sky

PC & Console gaming
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

No Mans Sky

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I haven't jumped into this one yet, partly because it seems more than a little bit buggy for a full blown game at a full blown price.

Anyone else?
madman045
GSV Regular

Re: No Mans Sky

Post by madman045 »

Hi Bob, i pre-ordered it, played it for two hours, uninstalled it and got a refund from Steam

some people have been quite lucky to start, with exo suit expansion and making credits to then buy a larger capacity ship, but with the lack of being able to build stuff, it's not for me
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Everything I've seen and read about it makes me want it. It's going to involve some big upgrades though. As for bugs, having spent years with the Battlefield genre I've developed a strong tolerance for them, or have been conditioned to accept them, whatever way you want to look at it.

Seems there are a few of these format games on the horizon, including something David Braben is working on.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

MIght wait to see if any major updates come out.

Funny, if it had come out as 'early access' I'd have probably jumped at it.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

It looked good from the trailers but seems to have fallen foul of the "EA" way of making games, release it when its not ready, then fix it after launch with DLC and shit..