Thehunter

PC & Console gaming
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Thehunter

Post by Dangerous Bob »

If you look at the top of these forums, you can see a sticky for a game that seemed to suck time out of the atmosphere with no effort, gained me disapproving looks from the wife and kids alike as I ultimately tried to pick off Bambi.....
But this game is now 9 years old, so not surprisingly its a bit dated.

Steam now has a version of something similar. It's actually got some quite good reviews, and it's free....
Obviously with micro transactions added....

Best thing IMO is the scenery. I just sit here with it on the screen and pretend I'm not at work...
Which I'm not at the moment.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253710/
Last edited by Dangerous Bob on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

MMmm, not so convinced after a little play....
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: MMmm, not so convinced after a little play....
'Sup with it? Not near a PC tonight to give it a go, but the vid's for it look quite... charming?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Having worked through the tutorials, it's a bit arcadey...
When tracking, you're not looking for signs, you're looking for markers that show you there's a footprint etc...

Perhaps there's a difficulty level setter...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: Having worked through the tutorials, it's a bit arcadey...
When tracking, you're not looking for signs, you're looking for markers that show you there's a footprint etc...

Perhaps there's a difficulty level setter...
Will be dl'ing installing it this afternoon. Will check out whether Grizzly's really can do Kung Fu like that Bear in the Youtube vid. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...