Gaming

General Gaming News
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

So what's everyone playing these days on the PC, if at all?

I'm playing Diablo 3, a bit of EvE online, BF3, CS:GO and i've just started playing Skyrim

Does anyone still play Arma II as it's now on offer on steam for £15 with the expansions etc..

Thanks

Andy
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Just BF3 at the mo, just about settled into the new pad so not full back up to speed yet..
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi Andy, playing Mechwarrior beta and Dayz mod for Arma2. Very much enjoying my gaming.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

How's Dayz doing, fired up commander the other day, first time since I moved, there were another load of new maps as well as arma updates and stuff..
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Trig wrote: How's Dayz doing, fired up commander the other day, first time since I moved, there were another load of new maps as well as arma updates and stuff..
Hi Trig
Dayz has lots of new maps NAMALSK is I think is the best. Cherno is a little bit too familular at the moment. NAMALSK you can pretty much gear up in 30 mins as there are loads more Military spawns. Get on one night if ya can :)
Me Nelly Forrester and Blade are on quite a bit and then there is Larry and Terry sometimes Too.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Playing BF3 still. a bit of World of tanks and World of Planes.
Also playing a bit of Lord of the Rings online with the eldest daughter, though that's not serious.
And I'm waiting for Dayz to come out.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

On private hive servers you can have your own dog now to train and follow you around as a companion.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Ha cool
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Nellyboy wrote: On private hive servers you can have your own dog now to train and follow you around as a companion.
Yeah, Mega said earlier in this thread that he joins you guys on the server... :whis:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

:D
Raz
Advanced Member

Post by Raz »

The only game I play consistently at the moment is F1 2012. I just finished a full season so am now playing online and it's the worst most amazing online experience ever.

Your starting position is randomly selected and I dread being in the top half of the order because you will almost certainly be slammed in to by some prat who doesn't bother braking. So off you spin and then slowly you make your way back like some sort of plucky underdog.

At this point it's not about finishing first, it's about getting revenge on the cretin who wiped you out at the start of the race. The later on in the race you can do it the better.

Last night I was playing the Malaysian grand prix and the final corner comes after quite a long straight. I had made it to 3rd while my target was in first. I did a clean overtake to get up to 2nd with most of the straight remaining. I had saved enough KERS to be able to catch and easily overtake the person in first to win. But I didn't.

I slammed in to him at about 200mph and he went flying in to the gravel trap. Everyone else overtook us and even with my 10 second penalty I finished in front of my nemesis. It was amazing :D He was Czech and while I didn't know what he was saying I knew he was mightily pissed off. I don't think he had any comprehension of what he had done to deserve it. It was brilliant, BRILLIANT!
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

:lol: fun not flags...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

ROFL AND that ladies and gentleman is why Raz is a GSV'er for life :D
Raz
Advanced Member

Post by Raz »

:D

I very much go through the GSV CS server brand of emotions with each race!

Being bumped off a track = Getting headshot by someone, using a deagle, 100 metres away, while jumping round a corner. (you know the type, where if it used to happen in the first round you would just quit there and then)

Wiping the same person out = Killing 2-3 terrorists while the bomb is set and still defusing it!

I think it's these moments of pure rage that make it so much fun. I was in a race with my Czech friend again last night and this time he steered well clear of me and we actually had a great race (until someone else wiped me out)
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Claw wrote: Yeah, Mega said earlier in this thread that he joins you guys on the server... :whis:

Yes only DOGS allowed no BITCHES so wont be seeing you too soon :2t: :fish: