Scenic, Immersive, Epic?

General Gaming News
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

What would you say is the most scenic, graphically immersive, beautiful, however you would like to describe it, game you have played/seen? (Of any game type, FPS, MMORG, etc.)

I was quite swept away by Guild Wars in its day, and after checking out videos of recent expansions of the game, it is absolutely stunning.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I remember being blown away by the frontier elite 2 intro back in the day...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Going to have a look at SkyRim tomorrow... looks very impressive... seems to have just about everything. :th:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Claw wrote: Going to have a look at SkyRim tomorrow... looks very impressive... seems to have just about everything. :th:
I would too but... I took an arrow to the knee..... ok ok I'll get my coat :rolleyes: :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Class-- wrote:
I would too but... I took an arrow to the knee..... ok ok I'll get my coat :rolleyes: :D
Sometimes I can be a little slow on jokes... and this one might take a little longer than normal... :blush: :whis:

:D