Back To Karkand And Gulf Of Oman

General Gaming News
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

The first video was posted <a href="index.php?showtopic=3960" target="_blank">here</a> but I hadn't seen the second one. I love the engineers in the Bobcat. I'm going to have to get one of those :eek:
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Looks good, Hope they release a patch at the same time (or before) to sort out the Black screen Shit. On that subject just to let you guys know Ive decided to come off the game for now :( untill I can get it running without the black screen ( The fun is just not there having to restart BF3 and or origin every frigging round) i am sometimes not getting back into the game until the last set of mcoms are being played, only to play for 2-3 mins then repeat the same crap. So will wait for a new patch release and try again then.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Bad news there Mega. How do you know if it's the game or something on your PC. Get yourself Acronis True Image and back up your PC. Then format and try a basic system setup with BF3 to see if it fixes your problem.
You've nothing to lose.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Mega wrote: Looks good, Hope they release a patch at the same time (or before) to sort out the Black screen Shit. On that subject just to let you guys know Ive decided to come off the game for now :( untill I can get it running without the black screen ( The fun is just not there having to restart BF3 and or origin every frigging round) i am sometimes not getting back into the game until the last set of mcoms are being played, only to play for 2-3 mins then repeat the same crap. So will wait for a new patch release and try again then.
What screen resolution is your typical desktop environment, and what resolution do you play the game in? Would you consider increasing one or decreasing the other? Does it still do it if you set all video options to their lowest settings? (Just for the purpose of trying)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Additionally, if you have increased your RAM recently don't forget to increase your pagefile size. If you have it set to automatically adjust make sure it has room to expand.

I would recommend having a preset pagefile size.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yesterday, we announced the 1 week early release date for Back to Karkand on PlayStation 3. Today, we are happy to announce that the December 6th PlayStation 3 release will be followed by Xbox 360 and PC on December 13th! <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

Now that's just not fair, bloody play-dough getting before PC users :eek:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Vomit wrote: Now that's just not fair, bloody play-dough getting before PC users :eek:
Well our friends across the pond got the PC release before the UK did. Maybe EA/DICE are trying to handicap us because they know that the UK are better gamers?
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Hammer wrote: Well our friends across the pond got the PC release before the UK did. Maybe EA/DICE are trying to handicap us because they know that the UK are better gamers?
cry me a river............. ;)
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Terrence29 wrote: cry me a river............. ;)
It was a river. It's now the Atlantic Ocean............. :hug: :santa face: